Contact Us & Directions
Headmaster: A.J.C. Reid, M.A. (Oxon.), P.G.C.E.
The Partners: The Lyndhurst House Partnership
Lyndhurst House School, 24 Lyndhurst Gardens, London NW3 5NW
How to get to us
All visitors need to report to the Reception Office. To contact the Reception Office please use the intercom located at the front door.
Tube and Railway stations:
- Belsize Park (Northern Line)
- Finchley Road (Metropolitan and Jubilee Lines)
- Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line)
- Hampstead (Northern Line)
- Hampstead Heath (National Rail)
Bus Routes: Several bus routes run within easy reach of the School.
- Hampstead Controlled Parking Zone: This runs from the Lyndhurst Gardens / Wedderburn Crossroads northwards. Parking is for residents and visitors' permit holders only, between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Mon - Sat.
- Belsize Controlled Parking Zone: This runs from the line of Wedderburn Road Southwards. In this zone, parking restrictions cease at 6:00 p.m.
- Pay & Display: There are a few designated Pay & Display bays scattered about, including space for two cars outside the School, and two more outside the next house downhill (no.22). Pay & Display bays in either zone are free before 9:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.
Visitors: Visitors to the School may park anywhere freely before 9:00 a.m. They may park freely in the Belsize Zone after 6:00 p.m., and in the Hampstead Zone after 8:00 p.m.