ISI Inspection Report
We are very proud of our recent inspection report from the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
Pupils’ achievements and personal development were both judged as “Excellent” (the top grade).
Please find the key findings below:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Throughout the school, pupils show high levels of achievement in relation to their abilities.
- Pupils show extremely positive attitudes towards their academic studies.
- Pupils show a high degree of confidence in, and enjoyment of, their learning together with a willingness to take risks.
- Pupils show an exceptional work ethic, underpinned by a strong willingness to achieve.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are extremely considerate, caring and courteous and respectful of each other and all members of their school community.
- Pupils demonstrate mature self-esteem and self-confidence whilst showing empathy towards others.
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent and there is a great respect for each other. This is strongly encouraged by positive relationships with staff, firmly underpinned by strong values and well-established routines.
- Pupils have a compassionate understanding of the needs of others outside their own community, regularly and independently organising fundraising and community activities.
You can access the full report here.